Partnerships, projects and related ministries
Resources for rostered leaders
Special ministries within the Minneapolis Area Synod
Resources for congregational ministry on the Web
- Mission Investment Fund of the ELCA: The MIF enables congregations, members and ELCA-related organizations to earn interest on their financial resources while furthering the mission and ministry of the church. With these investments, the Fund provides loans to new mission congregations for purchases of land and construction of initial buildings, and to established congregations for renovation.
- Lutheran Coalition for Public Policy in Minnesota: LCPPM, in response to God's love, seeks to engage all people of faith in the promotion of public policy that supports peace, justice and care for all of God's creation.
- Minneapolis Area Synod companion synods: Lutheran Church of Christ in Nigeria and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Saxony (Germany).
- ELCA Evangelical Outreach and Congregational Mission: It assists congregations, synods, and institutions and agencies of this church to grow in evangelical outreach.
- Women of the ELCA
- Lutheran Men in Mission
- The Joint Committee for Inclusivity: A Committee of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul Area Synods of the ELCA. We provide support and opportunities for growth in faith and understanding to gay and lesbian persons, their families and friends, and to the church and its members. Included among our sponsored ministries are Caring Family and Friends and Walking the Talk of Welcome.
- Minnesota Council of Churches
- Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches
- ISAIAH: A collection of congregations who have committed themselves to each other in order to build power for a worldview that prioritizes racial and economic justice.
Lutheran institutions in the Twin Cities
ELCA regions and synods
ELCA Schools, camps and retreat centers
Congregations and pastors